Master of Pharmacy (Clinical Pharmacy)(R/727/7/0044) (10/23) (MQA/FA 2491)
MASTER OF PHARMACY (CLINICAL PHARMACY)
The Master of Pharmacy (Clinical Pharmacy) programme in AIMST University is tailored to fortify students in order to enhance their skills in evidence-based practice, rational use of medications, practice-based research and provision of top-notch clinical pharmacy services.
Core clinical pharmacy subjects are the fulcrum of the programme in conjunction with the training. Written and oral communication skills; conducting practice-based research with a thesis are the hallmarks of this programme.
Click to view the Postgraduate Programmes Brochure.
Components of the Programme
- Pharmacotherapeutics I, II, III & IV
- Clinical Pharmacy Practice
- Clinical Pharmacokinetics
- Biostatistics in Clinical Research
- Research Project I & II
- Pharmacotherapy in Internal Medicine
- Pharmacotherapy in Infectious Diseases
- Pharmacotherapy in Pediatrics
- Pharmacotherapy in Intensive Care Units
Elective Clerkship (2 out of 6)
- Pharmacotherapy in Psychiatry
- Pharmacotherapy in Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Pharmacotherapy in Surgery &Total Parenteral Nutrition
- Cytotoxic Drug Reconstitution
- Therapeutic Drug Monitoring
Masters by Research & Masters by Mixed Mode:
CGPA > 2.75, for 2.75 >CGPA> 2.5 can be accepted subject to rigorous internal assessment.
Masters by coursework: Min CGPA of 2.5
*Int Student- TOEFL Min Score 550 or IELTS Min Score 6.0 If No Language Criteria then need
to pass Language Placement Examination at University Level
|Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy||Min CGPA of 2.75 as accepted by HEP Senate
2.75 > CGPA > 2.50 with internal assessment
CGPA < 2.5 with a minimum of 5(five) years working experience in relevant field
Where the applicant’s first language is not English, they must provide competence in English. TOEFL score of 550 or IELTS Grade 6
- Clinical pharmacist in hospitals
- Clinical research pharmacists
- Research & Development